Tuesday 8 December 2015

I Had a Great Stay at One of the Best Hotels in Chakratirtha Road, Puri

hotels in Puri
This one time a couple of friends of mine decided to visit Puri, and they simply decided that I would be accompanying them. It didn’t matter that I didn’t have any leaves, they just booked a ticket for me and off we went! They booked one of the best hotels in Chakratirtha Road, Puri, which is Jamindar Palace. The hotel itself was beautiful, and the staff was such a helpful lot that I was glad I had come for the trip. The rooms we had booked turned out to be palatial, and full of all the modern amenities that we are all used to.

In short, everything to ensure that a good stay is had by the traveller is available in the room. Among all the other hotels in Puri near Sea Beach, this one was by far the best. Offering proximity to the beach so that we could hear the waves crashing over each other was an added bonus. Their food, served in the room as well as the restaurant, was also a real treat and reeked of authenticity. The ingredients seemed fresh enough, and the preparations were lip smacking. Also they had an extensive menu. I will recommend this place for everybody coming to Puri for sure. Visit the city and stay at Jamindar Palace once, and you will become a true fan. The next time, you too, don’t think, don’t plan, simply come over.

No comments:

Post a Comment